Important Information Regarding COVID-19
HERE ARE THE THINGS WE ARE DOING IN OUR OFFICE TO KEEP PATIENTS AND STAFF SAFE!
The care and safety of our patients and staff is of the upmost importance to us. We have instituted the following polices and procedures to ensure everyone who walks into our office is protected. If you have any questions please call our office and our staff will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Prior to each patient’s appointment we confirm the appointment via a phone call. During that call we screen patients with questions provided by the ADA in regard to Covid-19.
- Upon the patient’s arrival to the office we go through a screening process before they are brought back into a room.
- The patients temperature is taken. Anyone who has a temperature above 100.4 will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- The Sp02 (oxygen saturation) is also taken. Anything below 95 is looked into to make sure the patient is ok.
- We go over the Covid questions again with the patient. We also have the patient acknowledge the risks of being seen during this pandemic.
- After the patient is taken back the appointment continues as normal. Our staff of course are outfitted in PPE to keep you and themselves safe.
- We have installed Plasma Air! Clink the link to learn about the benefits this provides and to learn how it works!
- We are using air purifiers throughout the office! Clink the link to learn about the benefits these provide and learn how it works!
- We use a fogger after each surgical procedure and in our waiting area. Clink the link to learn how it works.
- Our clinical staff are equipped with PPE including N95 masks, surgical masks, face shield, gowns and jumpsuits.
- We have an extraoral evacutation system used during procedures to catch aerosols before they are expelled into the air.