Important Information Regarding COVID-19
HERE ARE THE THINGS WE ARE DOING IN OUR OFFICE TO KEEP PATIENTS AND STAFF SAFE!
The care and safety of our patients and staff is of the upmost importance to us. If you have any questions please call our office and our staff will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Masks are required in our office and waiting room.
- We have installed Plasma Air! Click the link to learn about the benefits this provides and to learn how it works!
- We are using air purifiers throughout the office! Click the link to learn about the benefits these provide and learn how it works!
- We use a fogger after each surgical procedure and in our waiting area. Click the link to learn how it works.
- Our clinical staff are equipped with PPE including N95 masks, surgical masks, face shield, gowns and jumpsuits.
- We have an extraoral evacutation system used during procedures to catch aerosols before they are expelled into the air.